[ru] Little fixes
Full Asset Credits:
From Wikimedia Commons:
- Mnemosyne by Dante Gabriel Rossetti (public domain)
- Muse paintings (1, 2) by Eustache de Sueur (public domain)
- Outer Space by NASA (public domain)
- Hermann Ebbinghaus (public domain)
- Animal Cell by Kelvin Ma (CC Zero)
- Mitochondrion by Kelvin Ma (CC Zero)
- Human Cell Nucleus by Mariana Ruiz Villarreal (public domain)
- Un Chat by Vion Nicolas (CC-BY)
- Flipping cards by cmorris035 (CC Zero)
- Fanfare by plasterbrain (CC Zero)
- Victory by Chilljeremy (CC Zero)
- Yay by Higgs01 (CC Zero)
- Ding! by dersuperanton (CC BY)
- Typing by Eelke (CC BY)
- Beeps and Boops by Owdeo (CC BY-NC)
- Applause by Sandermotions (CC Zero)
Open Source Libraries:
- Howler.js for the audio
- MinPubSub for publish/subscribe
- JSZip and FileSaver.js for downloading your flashcards as .zip
Font: Patrick Hand by Patrick Wagesreiter
Share Buttons: Social Flat Rounded Rects by Aha-Soft (CC BY)
How To Translate:
BEFORE YOU MAKE A TRANSLATION, CHECK THE "ISSUES" TAB ABOVE,
TO SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY WORKING ON IT.
If so, maybe you can collaborate!
And if no one else is, PLEASE CREATE A NEW ISSUE in this repo
so that others know you're working on it!]
To translate this project, you'll need a basic familiarity with HTML and GitHub.
Step 1) Clone this repo!
Step 2) Look up the two-letter code of the language you're translating to here.
Step 3) COPY
index.html, and name the copy [your-two-letter-code].html.
Step 4) Translate THAT page (it's about 3,500 words). Do NOT modify the original
Step 5) Go to
translations.txt, and add a new section so that the code "knows" your translation exists.
(more specific instructions will be inside that file)
Step 6) Send a Pull Request so I can make your translation go live!
Step 7) 🎉 fweeeee
Zero Rights Reserved
How To Remember Anything Forever-ish
is released under Creative Commons Zero / public domain waiver.
Meaning: you can freely use this thing for educational, personal, or even commercial use.
You already have my permission! Attribution is appreciated but not legally necessary.