||4 years ago|
|audio||4 years ago|
|css||4 years ago|
|js||4 years ago|
|social||4 years ago|
|sprites||4 years ago|
|supporters||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|cs.html||4 years ago|
|es-MX.html||4 years ago|
|es.html||4 years ago|
|favicon.png||4 years ago|
|fr.html||4 years ago|
|index.html||4 years ago|
|it.html||4 years ago|
|ja.html||4 years ago|
|pt.html||4 years ago|
|ru.html||4 years ago|
|translations.txt||4 years ago|
|uk.html||4 years ago|
|vi.html||4 years ago|
|zh-CN.html||4 years ago|
|zh-TW.html||4 years ago|
PLAY IT HERE: http://ncase.me/crowds/
The Wisdom and/or Madness of Crowds is dedicated to the public domain,
and was possible thanks to these open source/Creative Commons resources:
Music: "Friends 2018" and "Friends 2068" by Komiku (CC Zero)
Free Sound Effects:
- Pencil Scratching by JasonElrod (CC BY)
- Long Confetti by dmjames (CC Zero)
- Short Confetti by beerre (CC Zero)
- Various button sounds by Owdeo (CC BY-NC)
- Contagion spreading by UnderlinedDesigns (CC Zero)
- Cut connection by megashroom (CC Zero)
- Can't cut connection by johnnypanic (CC BY)
- Ending Windchimes by InspectorJ (CC BY)
- Sandbox: Add Peep by greenvwbeetle (CC Zero)
- Sandbox: Move Peep by ermfilm (CC BY)
- Sandbox: Delete Peep by Bash360 (CC Zero)
- Sandbox: Clear All by dogfishkid (CC BY)
Open Source Libraries:
- Howler.js for the audio
- MinPubSub for publish/subscribe
- iNoBounce for making iOS stop acting like a such a jerk
Font: Patrick Hand by Patrick Wagesreiter
HOW TO TRANSLATE THIS THING
BEFORE YOU MAKE A TRANSLATION, CHECK THE "ISSUES" TAB ABOVE,
TO SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE IS ALREADY WORKING ON IT.
If so, maybe you can collaborate!
And if no one else is, PLEASE CREATE A NEW ISSUE in this repo
so that others know you're working on it!]
Step 1) Clone this repo!
Step 2) Look up the two-letter code of the language you're translating to here:
Step 3) COPY
index.html, and name the copy [your-two-letter-code].html.
Step 4) Translate THAT page (it's about 3600+ words). Do NOT modify the original
Also, please feel free to credit yourself as a translator :)
Step 5) Add one line to the end of
translations.txt so that the game "knows" your translation exists.
(more specific instructions will be inside that file)
Step 6) Send a Pull Request so I can make your translation go live!
Step 7) 🎉 fweeeee
PUBLIC DOMAIN "LICENSE"
Creative Commons Zero: it's a public domain dedication, so basically, do whatever you want! Attribution is super appreciated, but I'm not gonna send legal goons after you or anything.